Sigma Consulting Group is a management consulting firm existing to help businesses perform at the highest levels, achieve sustainable competitive advantage and create value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Provide clinical leadership for the assessment of patient needs, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care, which are evidence based, utilising all available resources taking into consideration the lifestyle, gender and cultural background and ensure involvement with the patient, family, carers and significant others.
- Provide clinical care to patients undergoing assessment, treatment or surgery for patients with ophthalmic conditions. This will include, with training, enhanced ophthalmic skills
- Maintain patient records in line with NMC guidelines for records and record keeping.
- Practice within the Legal & Ethical framework as established by Nursing Midwifery Council (NMC) and national & local legislation to ensure patient interests and well-being are met.
- Be fully compliant with the NMC Code of professional Conduct and other relevant guidance documents, which support and maintain standards of professional practice.
- Work within the established Policy, Guidelines and Procedures.
- Empower patients to take responsibility for their health, well-being and future lifestyle by practising in an open transparent and inclusive manner thereby ensuring patients have the relevant information to participate in decisions about their care.
- Promote and support innovation in clinical practice.
- Comply with local policies regarding confidentiality and access to medical records and ensure all staff comply with policy.
- Strong interpersonal communication abilities
- Deep understanding of the psychophysiology process of eye diseases and disorders as well as their treatment protocols
- Ability to work in teams, assisting with operative procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Medical Field.
- 2 – 5 years minimum related work experience.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Be fluent in English both in writing and communication
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online